No fancy techie jargon, just the info to get it done fast & professional.
You spend weeks, even months creating your game, but that’s just one part of the development phase. Creating Buzz, Pitching Press and even Publishers, this is all done with Video.
An App Preview Video is the closest thing you can get next to people actually playing your game, which makes it a must for your Appstore Page. In this 6 Part Training Series, you’ll learn as you watch over the shoulder as I create our Official Glide App Preview Trailer ( as shown above ). You’ll create your App Preview Trailer from the very beginning and, by adding a few simple effects, will produce a stylish and polished product.
1. Starting off with Project Settings
2. Recording Your Game Footage with Quicktime
3. Find App Preview & Correct Preview Video Sizes
4. Creating The App Preview Video
5. Resizing – 1 Project for both iPhone & iPad + Call To Actions
6. Exporting Your Videos
7. Finishing Touches, Adding Text & Effects for Social Sharing
They’ll be no Sci-Fi text effects or explosions, just everything you’ll need to produce your own awesome, classy trailer.